Thursday, August 27, 2009

Really?

InStyle chose this as their "Look of the Day."

I'll say.

What the HECK was Sandra Bullock THINKING when she went out in public looking like this? The outfit may be Lanvin, but it's one of the lamest looks I've seen in a while. And the ankle boots! WRONG.

Yeccch. Sandra Bullock is super-cute; she doesn't have to resort to this kind of what-the-heck-is-that outfit to get attention. I'm not against bucking the traditional and the expected, but at least make it look fun or funky or cute. I wish I could think of something snarky and funny to compare this to, but words fail me in this instance.

The shape is like she's wearing a shower wrap from the health club. The weird Valentine thingy on the torso defies description. The ankle boots just scream CHUNKY ANKLES.

No, no, no, no, no, no, no. NO.

UPDATE: Jessica over at Go Fug Yourself agrees with me.

No comments: