Friday, June 19, 2009

Road trip!


We're headed south today, and tomorrow morning we get to pick up Miss Alice at epilepsy camp! Yay! It's not the same around here without her.

The map is a picture of where we'll be going today. The part south of Waco, when we turn off the interstate, is a really beautiful drive. I'll take the camera and try to document some of the loveliness for you when I get back.

My celebration of the disappearance of my discomfort was premature and short-lived. I have another appointment with the doctor, but it won't be until next Thursday. Pray I don't go completely insane having to sit in the car and drive for two days straight. I love this trip, but I am not looking forward to the pain.

I am going to try to remove potatoes from my diet and see if that makes things calm down for me. I've been doing research to try to figure out what sets off my digestive system and then in turn aggravates my arse, and it just may be potatoes. I don't eat them that often, but I had some recently, and it might have coincided with the reappearance of misery. It's worth a try, anyway.

No comments: