Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It's always a good day when...

...when I get to hang out with my BFF.



She's down in this neck o' the woods visiting family, and we took the opportunity to meet in the middle at a McD's for some face time. We're already plotting another girl-vacation since I absolutely HAVE to use up the rest of my airline miles by the end of the summer. We'll probably go back to see stuff we didn't get to do the first time around in the Great Sweltering Swamp-Confluence on the Potomac. I'm hoping to catch a little more local history type stuff.

It's HOT today. Even for me. The girls and I are going to head down to my mom's, since they're off on a gulf fishing trip with my son. It seems a pity to waste that lovely air-conditioned environment down there, as well as the free wi-fi. tee hee

No comments: