Monday, April 13, 2009

Trying something new

I had an errand to run in Denton (20 miles to the south of me) this afternoon -- my every-so-often trip to Hobby Lobby. This time I was putting together something which I will share with you at a later date... but in the meantime, I thought I'd share something else I found.

I stopped in at World Market to see if I could get some jasmine pearl tea (I couldn't -- dangit -- I still have to order it from Amazon, I guess) and noticed they had little boxes of this candy on the shelf near the tea:


The box is slightly smaller than a cigarette box, and there are about a dozen or so individually-wrapped ginger candies within. And they are YUMMY!! I may have to make my visits to World Market a bit more regular if they're going to have awesome stuff like this lying around. Even if they don't carry the tea I like. At least I can order the tea, right? My favorite is Rishi brand jasmine pearl tea... it's like a spiritual experience in a cup.

No comments: