Sunday, April 19, 2009

A meme

Taken from Cullen, who got it from Sheila, who got it from my blogmommy SarahK.

1. What color is your toothbrush?
White with some green. Green is my favorite color.

2. Name one person who made you smile today.
Karen at church.

3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Creating the PowerPoint for church.

5. What is your favorite candy bar?
Snickers!

6. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Eww! No.

7. What is the last thing you said aloud?
"Do you want to go outside?" to my dog.

8. What is your favorite ice cream?
Pistachio almond from Braum's, or Strawberry from BlueBell

9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Coffee

10, Do you like your wallet?
Sure. It's got a giraffe-skin print.

11, What was the last thing you ate?
A peanut-butter cookie

12, Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
No. Can't afford any. Need some desperately, though.

13, The last sporting event you watched?
Hmmmm... probably the track meet at school last week.

14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
Butter, butter, butter. I like a little popcorn with my butter.

15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to?
Cindy

16. Ever go camping?
Used to, when I was a kid.

17, Do you take vitamins daily?
Faithfully. I have to, since I had the big BPD/DS surgery last summer. It's kind-of important.

18, Do you go to church every Sunday?
Yep. Actually, they pay me to be there every Sunday, since I'm the worship leader.

19, Do you have a tan?
Are you kidding? I'm paler than the vampires in Twilight. I'm not sparkly like them, though.

20,Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
Definitely. No question about it.

21, Do you drink your soda with a straw?
No, because I like to chew ice.

22, What did your last text message say?
That is NONE of your business!! hehe

23, What are you doing tomorrow?
Teaching skool.

25, Look to your left, what do you see?
My taco salad.

26. What color is your watch?
I do not wear a watch.

27, What do you think of when you hear Australia?
The Crocodile Hunter

28. Look to your right. What do you see?
My Dickey's Barbecue cup with fresh limeade in it.

29, Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Drive thru.

30. What is your favorite number?
Eight. It always seemed like enough, to me.

31. Who’s the last person you talked to on the phone?
Rocio (one of my students)

32. Any plans today?
Gonna get OUT of this house BY MYSELF and have some ME time.

33. How many states have you lived in?
Three. Oklahoma, Texas and Iowa.

34. Biggest annoyance right now?
My life.

35, Last song listened to?
"Lift High the Cross", number 189 in the United Methodist Hymnal.

36.Can you say the alphabet backwards?
Faster than you can! I often use it as a mic test when I have a gig, and it freaks people out. I can also say the McDonald's Big Mac ingredient list backwards. I'm weird that way.

37. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
Pshyeah, right.

38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
In the summer, my RocketDog flipflops. In the winter, my brown Skechers.

39. Are you jealous of anyone?
Nah.

40. Is anyone jealous of you?
Hah! Why would they be?

41. Do you love anyone?
Oh, yes. Yes I do. Yes, indeedy.

42. Do any of your friends have children?
Um, yeah, a few of them. Not all.

43. What do you usually do during the day?
Try to keep a lid on a roomful of teenagers in forty-five minute increments.

44, Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
No, not really. There are a few people that I hope I never meet again in this lifetime (I'll just call them "groper" and "flasher")... and a couple I'd like to meet just because I'd like to ask them WHY ... the person who shook my daughter when she was a baby ... yeah, that person comes to mind. But I don't hate them. I just wonder what they would do if they knew how much they had changed a person's life forever.

45. Do you use the word ‘hello’ daily?
Oh, yes.

46. What color is your car?
White

47. Do you like cats?
Love them. Such prowly, purry, furry, independent beasties.

48. Are you thinking about someone right now
Mmm-hmmm.

49, Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Only about a zillion times.

50. How did you get your worst scar?
Major abdominal surgery. Four of them, actually.

No comments: