Wednesday, February 11, 2009

So... tired...

The kids are in bed and I told them I'd have to go to the grocery store after they were asleep -- they're okay with this concept and they're all old enough to deal with a trip to the bathroom and a return to bed if need be.

It's not that.

It's just that I am totally blasted-out tired. I could go to bed right this moment and sleep all night long. But we are completely and totally out of milk, which must be had for breakfast and which must come from Braum's because they don't use any hormones on their cows.

I have got to go get in the van and drive to the store.

It's been two weeks since I went anywhere except to school and back. I'm beginning to wonder if it's an attack of agoraphobia and not just tiredness... maybe I just need to gut through this and do it.

Auuggh. I want SLEEP.

UPDATE: I did it. I decided to man up and just do it. I have now been to the grocery store again after having successfully avoided it for two weeks. And now I am going to bed.

No comments: