Thursday, February 12, 2009

Oh, for the love of Pete on a Pogo stick

I had to come home sick from school again this afternoon. This is getting ridiculous. I tried to get an appointment to see my doctor tomorrow but she is all booked up. I tried another doctor's office, but they weren't even in at 5:30 in the afternoon. Who is not in at 5:30 in the afternoon at a doctor's office? Isn't that prime doctoring time? Meh, I guess I'll just try to muddle through. Mom's coming up here a little later this evening and she's bringing some antibiotics.

I *think* that I just over-did it this morning. It was a photography day, so I was out of the classroom and doing a lot of running and organizing. I even jogged across campus to my classroom to get something I'd forgotten, and jogged back. See, I was feeling pretty decent this morning. Which leads me to believe that I just went a little beyond where I should've.

Saturday they need me to procter exams at school, and I'm singing at a funeral on Saturday morning as well. I simply MUST recover enough to manage these things. I really really really need the money.

No comments: