Okay, so this one's weird, but I absolutely love it. I saw it over at Chez Elisson and just had to give it a go. You should try it, too.
Create Your Own Album Cover!
It’s simple, especially if you have PhotoShop or some other image-editing software. I always use GIMP, which is a freebie download that does a pretty fair job of much of what Photoshop can do for waaaaaay cheaper. Any-hoo... Here’s all you do:
1. Go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random. The title of the article is the name of your band.
2. go to http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3. The last few words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your album.
3. Go to http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days, where the third picture - no matter what it is - will be your album cover.
4. Use PhotoShop (or GIMP or any similar image-tinkering app) to put it all together.
5. Post the result on your blog.
When I tried it again, this is what came up:
This could be SOOOO addicting.