Friday, October 31, 2008

Funniest. Show. On. TV.


Okay, so I'm a little late to this party... I didn't even know it existed, and apparently it's already in its fourth season. Sheesh. I'm going to have to pick up the DVDs of the first three seasons and catch up... although you can come in right in the middle and not be lost at all -- it's just that random.

But It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia is absolute comedy brilliance. It's not at all appropriate for children, mind you, but it is fall-down, pee-your-pants funny every single week I've seen it so far. It is definitely now my favorite comedy TV show. The drama fave is still The Closer, but I'm having to wait until fargin' JANUARY for the new episodes.

The writers on this show are just sick and wrong. How could anyone write an episode entitled "Who Pooped The Bed?" and have it be so funny you just can't stop laughing long enough to breathe?

Sick and wrong.

No comments: