Saturday, July 26, 2008

I'm home!

Well, not *exactly* home. I'm at my mom's for a while, since she lives about a mile from the hospital where I had my work done. Later I'll probably head on home to the Pink Carpet Castle and take a picture of my incision for ya.

Just kidding.

And no, RedFish, I didn't have them put in a bellybutton. What would be the use?

I can assure you that I could tell so many of you were praying for me. This was, by far, the very best hospital experience I have ever had -- and I've had quite a few. The hospital was clean, quiet, new, and efficient, and the nurses and staff were -- down to a man -- the kindest, most thoughtful and caring people you could ever hope to meet.

Just wanted you all to know that I'm not dead yet, I feel happy! I feel happy! I think I'll go for a walk!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for all your kind, cheerful encouragement. You made it much easier for me. :)

No comments: