Saturday, May 24, 2008

One more week and I'm done!!!!!

Happy Caturday, y'all!


I can't stand it... I'm [index finger and thumb microns apart] THIS CLOSE to being DONE WITH SCREWEL FOR THE YEAR.

Sunday is Baccalaureate, which I'm playing for.

Monday's a holiday (PTL), then Tuesday's the last "normal" day, then Wednesday, Thursday and Friday are semester exam days.

Saturday afternoon is graduation, which I'm also playing for. After graduation, I'm going to upload the last of the photographs, then I'm going to submit the book. I talked to my publisher rep and asked her if I turned the book in earlier than the scheduled day, would I get the books back earlier, and she said yes. This is GOOD news, because the earlier I can get the books delivered, the more time I have to put together a signing party.

No comments: