Tuesday, January 01, 2008

An iTunes/MadLibs meme

Saw this over at Gecko Rock's place.

Rules: Put your music player on shuffle, press forward for each question and use the randomly selected song title as the answer.


What does next year have in store for me?
"Life Support" from the soundtrack to Rent

What’s my love life like?
"Break Away" by Rascal Flatts

What do I say when life gets hard?
"Flash" by Queen

What do I think of on waking up?
"Another Saturday Night" by Cat Stevens

What song willdid I dance to at my wedding?
"Too Many People" by Jake Armerding

What do I want as a career?
"Cooties" from the soundtrack to Hairspray

My favorite saying?
"Money Changes Everything" by Cyndi Lauper

Favorite place?
"A Whole New World" from the soundtrack to Aladdin

What do I think of my parents?
"Thank God I'm A Country Boy" by John Denver

Where would I go on a first date?
"Southwest Wind and the Wheels of the World" by Dean McGraw & John Williams

Drug of choice?
"Unaffected" by Hoobastank

Describe myself.
"You Don't Know What You're Doing" by Debbie Davies

What is the thing I like doing most?
"Travelin' Band" by Creedence Clearwater Revival

What is my state of mind like at the moment?
"This Is Such A Pity" by Weezer

How will I die?
"Intro To Reality" by Anthrax


Interpret them as you will. I have no idea what any of them mean. It's just a meme, for Pete's sake.

No comments: