Sunday, December 09, 2007

Skwerl roundup (I wish!)

My faithful readers have always been so kind to send me squirrel links. Here are some I've received recently:

From Amy:

Some yay-hoo actually went and got squirrel body art. As much as I love a good tattoo, there are any number of tasteless and stupid examples of body art. This is definitely at the top of the list.



And from Blue:

This web site should be classified by the NSA as a supporter of a terrorist organization.



And from an anonymous donor (only anonymous because for the LIFE of me I can't find the original e-mail this came in and I'm pretty sure I know who it was but I can't find the darn e-mail to reassure myself):

Someone had WAAAAAY too much time on his hands, and now this means I'm going to have to look for armor-piercing BBs.

No comments: