Sunday, November 04, 2007

blech



I know I haven't posted much this weekend. If you've been following my Twitter updates, you know that it's because I'm SICK.

I've still mustered up the oomph to sit at the 'puter and process all of Friday's photographs (there were over 400 of them), and I've updated Twitter, but I haven't found the inspiration or just the mental wherewithal to write a coherent blog post.

There's really nothing going on in my grey matter this weekend, other than Oh no here comes another cough and it's a big one WHOA I'm glad I bought those Poise pads.

It's quite miserable. I know that was too much information. Sorry.

[hack][breathe][wheeze][HACK HACK HACK HACK HACK]

Hall's Mentho-Lyptus honey-lemon flavored thingies are rather nasty-tasting, but amazingly, they work. In fact, putting one in my mouth and then going to sleep is the only way I *can* sleep. Don't lecture me about the dangers of choking; I know. But somehow I have GOT to sleep. Or sleep with the fishes. At this point, either would be welcome.

Leave me some encouraging "Get Well" comments, would you?

No comments: