Wednesday, October 03, 2007

The mp3 meme

Another dumb meme: this time, you're supposed to put your iPod on "shuffle" and, for the first ten songs, write out the first two lines and see who can guess the song/artist first. So here goes:

1. Standin' in line, markin' time
Waitin' for a welfare dime

2. It's late in the evenin', she's wonderin' what clothes to wear
She puts on her makeup and brushes her long blonde hair

3. She's a yellow pair of running shoes
A holey pair of jeans

4. I come home in the mornin' light
My mother says When you gonna live your life right?

5. Steve
Gordon

6. Words of love, so soft and tender
Won't win a girl's heart anymore

7. Don't know why
There's no sun up in the sky

8. It started off so well
They said we made a perfect pair

9. I am the eagle, I live in high country
In rocky cathedrals that reach to the sky

10. I asked my love to take a walk
Just a little ways with me


Good luck! Post your answers in the comments section.

No comments: