Friday, August 10, 2007

Redeemed! Redeemed!

Coupon redemption can be fun, particularly when it's actually a gift certificate to get a Swedish massage at an exclusive Fort Worth spa. I'll be gone this morning. I'll be relatively close to downtown, so I'm going to pay this place a visit and see if it holds a candle to Stam. I doubt it, of course, but I realized last night that I can't remember the last time I had chocolate of any kind, much less good chocolate. Probably back when my best friend actually sent me a box of Stam chocolate mice. Which, by the way, is one of the myriad reasons why I love her so much.

Oh... and it was my Manita who gave me the gift certificate for a massage. Ain't that thoughtful?

If, after the end of this day, a full-body massage and some chocolate haven't lifted my mood, I'm going to request psychotropic drugs.

No comments: