Monday, August 13, 2007

Crabby

Every single day, it seems like there's something more added to the pile of stuff we can't pay for, and something taken away from the (now nonexistent) pile of available funds.

The teachers' health insurance premiums have gone up significantly this year, I just found out. As if we could afford them to begin with.

The doctor just looked at me today... never laid a hand on me or even checked my blood pressure... and told me she couldn't help me. Wouldn't even give me something to help me sleep, even though I haven't been able to sleep for two weeks. And no, I'm not napping during the day. I can't nap because I CAN'T SLEEP.

We took the kids to Pancho's for lunch and I had to go sit out in the parking lot to throw up the three bites of cheese sauce I had. Why didn't I just go into the restroom to do this? Because their ladies' room was CLOSED FOR REPAIRS.


Okay, I get it. I'm done. Where do I turn in my resignation papers?

No comments: