Friday, August 17, 2007

Carnival time!!

It's time for my go-round of the Carnival of the Recipes once again, so git yer recipes in, PRONTO! You can either send it to me (my e-mail's in the sidebar) or to recipe.carnival@gmail.com and I'll get it there.

This week's theme: Anywhere But Here -- Recipes From Somewhere Else. Submit a recipe that's not local.

Or just submit a recipe and I'll figure out a way to make it "not local."

If you have your own blog, post the recipe on your blog and then e-mail the link. If you don't have your own blog, that's fine -- just send me the recipe itself.

Note to all my friends and relatives who lurk here and read my blog every day but never leave a comment -- here's your opportunity!! Send me a recipe!! TODAY!! Because the Carnival's going live on Sunday.

No comments: