Saturday, July 07, 2007

I don't often make changes like this...

I have been using two fragrances for the past couple of years, and I tend to be rather frugal with them. My "nice" fragrance is CK1, which I think I will always love, and my "every day" fragrance has been a body splash from Bath & Body Works (Eucalyptus Spearmint) that got discontinued. They still make other items with that fragrance, but not the body splash. And I'm very nearly out of it.

Today, as I was mall-walking with my mom, I noticed that B&BW was having a big sale, so I thought I'd go in and just see if they *might* still have some of my fave. No such luck, but I did see this:



It's called Japanese Cherry Blossom. I was randomly sampling the fragrances and when I smelled this, I knew instantly it was my replacement for the old standard Eucalyptus Spearmint. It isn't anything like the other one, but I like it nonetheless.

I don't like using full-on perfume on an every-day basis; I'd rather save it for special occasions and use the cheap stuff more regularly... especially if the cheap stuff is actually nice.

No comments: