Saturday, February 03, 2007

Not all scientists toe the party line


No "global warming?" But I thought that was an accepted fact!!

Dr. Nir Shariv, a prolific researcher who has made a name for himself assessing the movements of two-billion-year-old meteorites, no longer accepts this logic, or subscribes to these views. He has recanted: "Like many others, I was personally sure that CO2 is the bad culprit in the story of global warming. But after carefully digging into the evidence, I realized that things are far more complicated than the story sold to us by many climate scientists or the stories regurgitated by the media.

"In fact, there is much more than meets the eye."

Umm, DUH. You experts all think you know all there is to know, don't you? Well, you don't. And neither do I. But I do know this one thing: The more you find out about Life and Earth and Us, the more you will realize you don't know or have the ability to understand it. It's the paradoxical house whose interior is infinitely larger than its exterior. I'm not saying don't dig for facts. I'm just saying that you can't build a Universal Theory around a fragment of the whole picture.

What a beautiful thing God spoke into existence.

I'm glad there are people who want desperately to find out everything they can about every facet of His creation. They never cease to amaze me with the things they discover that God has done.

Me? I just want to describe it all with brush and pen and musical note. That's all.

No comments: