Saturday, January 06, 2007

You're welcome.

Found this cool site for online shoe-shopping called Endless.com, and I thought I'd share it with you. On my wish list (which probably won't get bought, but a girl can ponder the possibilities, nonetheless, can she not?):This adorable weekender/overnight bag from Latico's Python Collection... it also comes in a vibrant fuchsia, but hot pink feels just a wee too ghetto for me. No, I like to walk on the wild side yet do it in an understated and tasteful way. Don't always succeed, of course, but it's what I would do every day if I could. It's just, well, ME.

As for the site, it's still in its Beta stage (according to the logo) and the selection is still somewhat limited. BUT... the format they've created for navigating their site is just nearly the next best thing to physically handling the products. The ease of looking closer, viewing it from every possible angle, etc., is just wonderful.

Endless.com, I shall return to thee.

No comments: