Friday, January 19, 2007

Phew... wouldn't look so good if I didn't come out 100% on this one...


You know the Bible 100%!

Wow! You are awesome! You are a true Biblical scholar, not just a hearer but a personal reader! The books, the characters, the events, the verses - you know it all! You are fantastic!

Ultimate Bible Quiz
Create MySpace Quizzes




I saw this one over at my blogmom's place and thought I'd try my hand to see if I was at least as good as she was (she got 100% also). She mentioned that a few of the questions were impossible to get wrong if you were really trying, and that's true. I don't know that I'd consider myself a true Bible scholar, since the man in this house probably fits that description much more accurately. But anyway, it was fun to go through and see if I knew all of them. A couple of them were stretches for me, to be honest, but most of them were Duhs.

No comments: