Thursday, January 25, 2007

Holocaust teachers' meeting, day one

Phenomenal symposium... I can't believe the serendipitous provision that allowed me to attend. I'm still digesting some of it, and I don't feel as though I can completely give you the rundown you deserve until I've listened a little longer. But I have benefited enormously from this training and the wealth of resources they've provided for us. I didn't have to pay to attend it, but I would've gladly paid for it. It was THAT worth it.

There's a national teachers' symposium in Washington DC at the Holocaust Museum there in late June of this year. It's also free; I'd just have to come up with a place to stay and transportation. I'd absolutely love to find a way to get there and soak up more of this. It's simply outstanding, and incredibly enlightening.

No comments: