Monday, December 11, 2006

You've got to be kidding me


Does this guy REALLY believe he has a chance at the White House?!?

"Because his party isn't pushing hard enough to end the Iraq war." Pansy. Chicken-livered pansy. Go live somewhere else, and leave us free people alone to have our own free country filled with people who actually care about our country and want to see it remain just the way we like it. I think it's sadly ironic that Shotgun Granny in that last post is from his own state... and if ol' Denny had his way, she'd've had to turn over all her cash to the thieves because she wouldn't have owned a gun or known how to use one. I've had enough of people who want us to be like some other godforsaken country. Ours is a great country, and if you don't want to be proud of it, go away.



Sorry, I'm just in a bad mood. I've had an eye-twitching headache all day that doesn't go away with medicine, and seeing Dennis Kucinich's reptilian face on the CNN feed just sent me over the edge.

No comments: