Monday, December 18, 2006

Y'all go give it a listen

I keep a MySpace page for my students to communicate with me outside of school. On MySpace, you can have music playing when someone brings up your personal page, so I've had fun trying out different songs. I found one about a week ago, however, that I'll probably keep a long time just because it's so awesome.

It's by a group called Jupiter Sunrise. They have another album out, but this song is brand-new and is supposed to come out on their upcoming album which isn't out yet.

Go listen to it; it's called "This Beauty" and I think it's awesome.

Don't pay attention to some of the kids and their screen names or comments... they're high school kids and they come from widely varying backgrounds. I'm just glad they feel comfortable enough with me to share their lives with me a little.

No comments: