Thursday, August 17, 2006

Too tired to think

Right at this particular moment, I'm wondering what in the world I was thinking when we made the decision to move back to Texas.

I am so tired I can hardly move.

I have so much to do that I can't slow down.

Too many details, not enough dedicated brain cells.

I was not meant for single motherhood.

[to no-one in particular] I wonder if they sell lecterns on Amazon? I think I'll go check. I need a big lectern and a tall captain's chair in my classroom. I suppose I could hunt around at some of the local junk stores, but who has the time? I don't even know if they have a shop class; if they have carpentry tools, I suppose I could ask them to build me a lectern as a class project.

Time to get some more grading done. If I can keep my eyes open, that is.

UPDATE: Yep. Amazon does sell lecterns. This one seems a bit simplistic for $200, though... I'll bet I can find a nicer one for less. But this is the general idea I was hoping for.

No comments: