Thursday, June 22, 2006

What I'm famous for

Yesterday I found out what I'm famous for, at least in the eyes of my kids and my friends' kids.

As I said yesterday, I took my three and my best friend's three to a waterpark. For supper, I took them to CiCi's Pizza. On the way over there, the discussion among the kids was whether or not your molars are baby-teeth that get loose and come out. "Some of them do, but the last couple of molars are permanent and don't come out," I informed them. "The last ones don't even come in until you're a little older."

"Do I have all my molars?" asked Benjamin.

"I don't know, honey. I haven't looked into your mouth to see."

"Are you a dentist?" he joked.

I smiled, but then nearly choked and ran off the road when Nathaniel quipped, "No, but she's a great head-lice checker!"

No comments: