Friday, June 02, 2006

5 Things

My blogmom SarahK didn't tag me for this meme, but I'm going to do it anyway just because I thought it looked fun.

Five things in my fridge: A jar of Dickinson's Lime Curd, a jar of Patak's Vindaloo Paste, a jar of my mom's homemade red plum jelly, a can of Bella's Bread Crumbs, a jar of coriander chutney

Five things in my closet: My wedding dress, my high school graduation cap & gown, my high school letter jacket, one outfit from before I lost a hundred pounds, one black leather miniskirt

Five things in my purse: Neutrogena lip balm, a bottle of Equate naproxen, my iPod, a Canadian two-dollar coin, a miniature Sharpie marker

Five things in my car: half a bag of shelled sunflower seeds, a pair of large fuzzy red dice, a handicapped hangtag, a Yankee "clean-cotton" car-jar air freshener, a large rainbow-colored golf umbrella

Five things on my desktop: A bag of jellybeans, a Netflix DVD return envelope, a DermaStyle light pen, a Post-It note with instructions for requesting a substitute teacher, a photograph of myself at age 1

That last one was supposed to be "Five people to tag" but I'm not much into playing tag, so nyah. I picked something different.

No comments: