Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Home from the hospital

Just spent the past couple of days in the hospital; they could NOT get my blood pressure to go down, not even a little bit. Last night they gave me one more kind of medicine on top of the three or four other ones they'd tried, and it finally worked. They also gave me something to help me sleep (PTL! that first night was hell) so I didn't hear all the noises in the hall or stuff. Today they did an ultrasound of my renal arteries, kidneys and aorta, etc... and sent me home because I said I was tired of being up there and needed to go home. I suppose they'll call me if there's anything unusual going on with my arteries.

In the meantime, I'm going to lie in my OWN BED and take it easy. I'll blog more about my experience when I'm a little less light-headed from having my BP dropped a hundred points overnight.

No comments: