Sunday, March 26, 2006

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!!!!!


"Celebration", Judith Anton


I just thought this painting was cool, and I thought you might enjoy it as well. Chaotic, colorful and fun, it's just the way I like for things to be. Reminds me a lot of Joan Miro's work.

Jeff & I debuted Love God, Love All this morning as a "special" (rather than congregational), and I felt pretty good about it. I'm already stoked about writing more stuff, because that's just fun. The process was as much fun as the final product, truth be told. When you have a good relationship with someone and the level of trust is high, you can do creative things collaboratively without fear of failure or of making the other person mad because you said something that hurt their feelings.

We also debuted a new congregational song that went over really well. It's called "Love the Lord" and it's by Lincoln Brewster from his CD All To You. Solid stuff.

I am pondering the next attempt at lyrics via an article about worship written by a good friend of mine in Minnesota. She mentions a "re-alignment" and that word has captivated me in the past, so I think I'll see what comes of it.

And in the meantime, my Spring Break is officially OVER and I'm going to bed. Tomorrow morning is back to the grind. I have more to do than I have time for, so I'm going to try to get to school earlier than normal. Easier said than done, however.

Nighty-nite, peeps.

No comments: