Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Crunch week

This is the final week of my statistics class, so I'm signing off for a few days until I can catch up and get everything turned in.

Here's the main thing that's depressing me so badly right now: I have to get at least a B in this class in order to remain in the master's program. If I don't get at least a B, then I have to sit out for a year before I can resume classes.

I'm fairly certain I won't be able to pull a B in this class. So I'm feeling as though I'm making an effort for nothing. Don't let anyone suggest to you that getting a degree online from the University of Phoenix is much easier. It isn't.

I don't know what I'm going to do after this. I haven't checked to see; it's possible that the state licensure place won't hassle me since I've gotten at least some classwork out of the way. Once this class really is done and I know for sure what's happening, I'll tote my paperwork down to the licensure office and see where the chips fall.

In the meantime, I'm going to be MIA for a few days.

No comments: