Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Nice, quiet day

The only place I went today was class (which was great, by the way -- I didn't expect to like the class, but I do, even though it's really just the basics of what I already do).

This week is the first big test -- Friday. I am so thankful that I don't have any other classwork, at least not for another week. Next Tuesday is when my next University of Phoenix class starts up. I'll have to find a wi-fi location in Oklahoma where our reunion is going on, because part of class "attendance" grade is writing a substantive post to the main class newsgroup each day, and I do NOT want to miss any days if I don't absolutely have to.

Tomorrow my mom's having a biopsy to check on her heart transplant. Pray for a really good number (like, ZERO, for NO REJECTION).

No comments: