Sunday, March 13, 2005

Let it be said that she died happy...

...that is, if I die tonight.

Just finished playing in my first concert with SoulFire... phew! That was incredibly energizing, I have to say. Energizing and exhausting at the same time. I could NOT believe how many youth were there tonight. The gym was packed out, and there were teenagers everywhere jumping up and down, rocking the house. Five or six of them prayed to receive Christ tonight, as well, which was the absolute pinnacle of the whole evening. I can't wait to hear the recording that they made of it.

Blue Fish & Red Fish were also in attendance, which cheered my soul even more.

Next Saturday we're playing at Ignite, which is a youth leaders conference. It's funny; I actually attended this conference last year because I was beginning to have some leadership responsibilities with the youth group at my former church. It's funny to think of how much has changed over the year...

Okay, I've got some actual real work to attend to, but I haven't posted in a couple of days because I've been so busy with other stuff, so I felt I should at least check in with y'all. If I can stop sneezing long enough to post again tomorrow, I will. Cindy gave me a Zyrtec-D since my plain Zyrtec didn't touch this today; she promises it'll dry me up, and I'm hoping she's right. I'm tired of the drips.

No comments: