Wednesday, February 16, 2005

You can pick your friends...

Top Doc Backs Picking Your Nose And Eating It

Hey, I'm just thankful that my kids don't read my blog yet. I finally got my oldest daughter to stop picking her nose and wiping the boogers on the wall next to her bed -- the collection that lived there was too much for me to bear. I suppose it would've been at least a little less disgusting for the rest of us if she just picked them and consumed them while lying in bed, rather than subjecting all of us to the snot art. I can't actually decide which is more objectionable. We now make her keep tissue by her bed so that she can actually just blow her nose politely.

See, you knew there was a reason you read my blog. Feel free to enjoy a booger while you browse... it's okay now.

No comments: