Saturday, January 01, 2005

Resolutions I Can Keep

Michele over at A Small Victory has inspired me to come up with a list of resolutions that I know I can keep. Here's what I've come up with:

-Embrace my lack of impulse control (I swiped this one from her because I thought it was so good)
-take more road trips just because
-paint more
-write a song
-laugh until I can't breathe at least once a week
-go to the late movie at least once a month
-use the word "steatopygia" at least two times during the year
-blog incessantly
-plant some flower bulbs
-buy some new towels & washcloths and toss out the rags we've been using
-learn to use the Yamaha S08 keyboard at church
-compulsively collect pens and pencils
-take more pictures of my kids

So... what's on your list of resolutions that you know you can keep?

No comments: