Thursday, December 09, 2004

All done!!!

Phew... all my Christmas cards are sealed and addressed. I'm going to let Rick stamp them and put them in the mail tomorrow. I did decide to put together a small update insert with color photos of the kids. I already had one of Martha that I wanted to use, but decided to get ones of Alice & Isaac tonight. Alice smiled primly, as per usual. Then Isaac hopped onto the couch and grinned, and just as I began to snap the picture, he shot me the "rock-n-roll" hand symbol. Little stinker. This is the same young man who was winking in the all-family photo at my cousin's wedding this past summer, when he was one of the ringbearers. Reminds me of that old Calvin & Hobbes cartoon; there were always issues any time his mom took him to get a studio picture, and he would always end up making some contorted facial expression. Anyway, I could've taken another photo of him, but something about it just seemed to capture his personality, so I kept it.

No comments: