Friday, November 19, 2004

FRIDAY!!!

My desk is a mess... but grades are turned in, and I'm feelin' fine. Now I just need to make sure I've got next week's lessons all done, and I'm cookin' with gas! I only have to plan a couple of things next week because it's THANKSGIVING WEEK and I'm going to get a little time off. Wahoo!

I'm getting together with my pal Cindy, who's being tormented by her soon-to-be-ex in-laws, who just can't seem to catch a clue that right now might not be the best time to drop in for a visit. So I'm going to try to spend as much time there as I possibly can, hopefully to defuse tensions, but mostly just to hang with my pal. She's doing the turkey, I'm making my famous potato salad. Other stuff hasn't been divvied up yet. Somebody's got to do the cranberry stuff, right?

No comments: